How do I amend my booking?
- You can amend your booking by replying to your booking confirmation email. One of our team will then be in touch to confirm your amendments.
Can I dine on the Roof Terrace?
- Yes! We’d be delighted to have you dine with us on our Roof Terrace. Our wonderful team of chefs have curated an entirely separate menu for it, comprised of small plate dining. The menu will be available to view very soon!
Can I book a table on the decked area?
- Our decked area operates on a first-come, first-served basis due to our dependence on the Great British Weather.
I’ve received an email saying my refund has been processed but the money has not come into my account yet?
- It takes between 10-14 days for your refund to return to your account. If you haven’t received it in this time, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Where can I locate the Ts & Cs for restaurant bookings?
- Our Ts & Cs are located at the bottom of our website.
Are you dog-friendly?
- Yes, Rockwater is dog-friendly in all areas.
Are children permitted on the roof terrace?
- We are delighted to welcome children on the Roof Terrace, but we also believe in giving adults some downtime! So, our Roof Terrace will be adults only from 6 pm Sunday to Friday and from 12 pm on Saturdays.
Can I hire a space for an event?
- Our Roof Terrace and The Lodge (adjacent to the Lawns) can be hired for events. Please note the roof terrace is not available for exclusive hire and has a maximum capacity for events of 65 guests.
- The Lodge can accommodate a maximum of 80 guests and is available for exclusive hire.
- If you’d like to hold an event at Rockwater, please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further with our team.
Why can’t I make an instant booking for more than 6 people?
- Any reservations for a party of 7 or more will no longer be an instant book and will come into our system as an enquiry.
Why has my booking enquiry been cancelled?
- If your enquiry is canceled, it will be because we do not have the space to accommodate your request.
- Where we can accommodate your request, you will receive an email with a link to pay your deposit.
- Please note we are unable to hold tables, so your requested booking will not be secured until your deposit is paid in full. The sooner you pay the deposit, the better!
What happens if someone in my party must isolate because of COVID-19?
- Where one or more guests in your party must isolate due to COVID-19, and can no longer join your party, please notify us as soon as possible. Where we receive notice less than 72 hours before your reservation, Rockwater reserves the right to retain the deposit paid for the guest/guests who is/are unable to attend.
What happens if my entire party has to isolate because of COVID-19?
- We would be happy to reschedule your booking to another date and transfer your deposit, provided we receive at least 72 hours’ notice. Please note bookings can only be rescheduled once.
- Where we receive less than 72 hours’ notice, the rescheduling fee will be 100% of the deposit paid for the original date of your booking.
What happens if I make a reservation, but government restrictions tighten due to COVID-19 which means our booking can’t go ahead?
- We really hope that doesn’t happen! But, if it does, please get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will be happy to move your booking and transfer your deposit to a new date. If you wish to cancel your booking, we will refund you the deposit paid. Please note we require 72 hours’ notice of changes.