Do I need to Book?
- Feel free to book for just drinks, either on our Roof Terrace or our cosy sofas beside the fire in the Bar and Kitchen. To do this, select ‘Drinks on the Roof Terrace’ or ‘Sofas in the Bar & Kitchen’ options on our booking widget.
Can I come just for drinks?
- Yes! Please feel free to book for drinks only by selecting our Roof Terrace Drinks option or you’re more than welcome to head to Rockwater and have drinks in our Lodge space or Lounge in our Bar & Kitchen on the day. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Bookings Team.
How do I amend my booking?
- You can amend your booking by replying to your booking confirmation email or contacting our Bookings Team at email@example.com or calling us on 01273091166. One of our team will then be in touch to confirm your amendments.
What happens if the weather is bad and I’ve booked the Roof Terrace, do I need to cancel?
- No need to cancel! We designed our Roof Terrace to ensure you can enjoy the sea views no matter the unpredictable British weather, Our Roof Terrace is a beautiful open space in the summer with the roof open and the sun shining in. In the winter, we transform the space by retracting the roof to create a warm inside restaurant whilst still showcasing the sea view.
Can I eat the Bar & Kitchen menu on the Roof Terrace?
- Our Roof Terrace and Bar & Kitchen operate as 2 separate restaurants with different menus to fit each location. If you are dining on the Roof Terrace, the only menu available will be the Roof Terrace menu. If you would prefer the Bar & Kitchen menu, please book for the Bar & Kitchen.
Can I book any outside areas?
- No need to book our outside spaces, these operate on a first-come, first-served basis due to our dependence on the Great British Weather. Please feel free to turn up and have a coffee beside the sea.
Where can I locate the Ts & Cs for restaurant bookings?
- Our Ts & Cs are located at the bottom of our website.
Are you dog-friendly?
- Please feel free to bring your dog with you, our only restriction is no dogs on our Roof Terrace after 8pm.
Are children permitted on the roof terrace?
- We are delighted to welcome children on the Roof Terrace, but we also believe in giving adults some downtime! So, our Roof Terrace will be adults only from 8pm daily.
Why can’t I make an instant booking for more than 10 people?
- For any reservations for more than 10 guests, please email our bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be more than happy to assist your request.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
- Please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help you. Click here for support.