The Rockwater way of life is all about being present and making the most of your time. Whether that’s over a shared bottle of wine and some delicious food, making new friends at an event in our cosy Lodge, settling in for a night with some top-notch comedians, networking your way to your next business opportunity, or taking some deep breaths as you practice yoga on the deck whilst the sun rises.
Rockwater is your beautiful beachside home providing something for everyone from morning coffee on the deck to cocktails on the Roof Terrace and everything in between. A place to work from, meet friends, enjoy live performances by up-and-coming singers/songwriters and international recording artists, and watch your favourite films.
Spend time with us:
- A free coffee on every visit to Rockwater
- Chance to taste new menus with 50% off food
- Free bottle of fizz on your birthday
- 50% off hire fee for Lodge all year round, and Roof Terrace outside of peak months
- Access to Rockwater Recommends: specially curated brands, many with Open Water exclusive offers
- Open Water subscriber portal and app
- Dedicated Open Water team
Enjoy our Rockwater events programme:
- Exclusive subscriber events every month
- Priority booking for large events e.g. Halloween, New Year’s Eve
- Intimate gigs with international recording artists and DJs, with free attendance at one gig per year
- Ring-fenced subscriber tickets to our monthly Rockwater Comedy nights
- Exclusive subscriber film screenings throughout the year
- Priority table booking for large sports events shown in our Lodge
- Free access to regular business networking events, talks & workshops
Exclusive Open Water experiences:
- Open Water subscriber away day experiences
- Access to the dedicated Rockwater Lounge (decorated by Brighton & Hove’s own Postman) with free hospitality and tickets at Brighton & Hove Albion FC for home fixtures
- Tickets to sporting events including boxing, tennis, polo and F1 (tickets will be free or discounted depending on the specific event, and in some cases tickets will be made available for purchase to sold out events!)
Indulge in some ‘me time’:
- Ring-fenced spaces for subscribers in our Rockwater Life classes
- A series of ‘Learn to…’ events for all those activities you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t had the nerve, including boxing, SUP, meditation and more!
- 50% off an Underground Gym membership or £100 off small group training
- A free fitness and nutrition consultation with Rockwater Wellness Coach Sol Gilbert
- Free online coaching and 4 week meal plan from Sol Gilbert
Subscriptions are £750 per person, payable upfront or availability monthly at a cost of £70 per month for 12 months.
Live in the moment. Choose Open Water.