Events & Communications Manager Guest Services
An opportunity has arisen for an Experience & Communications Manager to join the team and support the General Manager and Experience & Communications Director. You will manage the administration of the Rockwater members brand – an elevated Rockwater offering that provides priority booking and concessions on RW brands and our external aspirational brand partners – assist in the programming and production of RW events, be a key face of Rockwater and perform various other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in working in a demanding environment, have excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, be calm under pressure and capable of working in a solutions driven manner. A background in events and a creative edge would be beneficial to this role.
You will work closely with the Experience & Communications Director, Creative Content Director, General Manager, Social Media Manager and other department managers to ensure the member experience is second to none from initial contact and onboarding through to annual renewal and beyond.
Your key roles will include:
- Managing member relationships from launch, including dealing with enquiries from potential members and onboarding as well as driving retention of members.
- Developing a strong relationship with members as their main point of contact, dealing with all queries/requests as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring you are a visible presence at Rockwater, particularly at events.
- Liaising with membership brand partners and working with team members to evolve the members package annually.
- Responsibility for developing communications with members.
- Obtaining member feedback and liaising with internal team members to communicate feedback and ensure the optimum member experience at all times.
- Responsibility for the members database and management of interfaces with members through the website, app and CRM systems
- Partnering with the Experience & Communications Director and Creative Content Director to conceptualise an aspiration programme of events across music, health & wellness, food & drink, theatre, comedy and culture suited to our members and general customers.
- Working with various department heads to ensure member events are well organised and promoted and assisting at such events to ensure their smooth running.
- Securing bookings and managing deposits for events.
- Assisting with the administration of Rockwater Life (the fitness, health & wellbeing arm of Rockwater).
- Build relationships with 3rd party companies.
- Proactively promote and represent the brand in a positive manner.
- Performance of other general administrative duties as may be required to assist the General Manager and Experience & Communications Director.
Your skills & attributes:
- Immaculate personal presentation and a confident, professional, and welcoming personality.
- Energetic, proactive, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Fluent and clear spoken English with an excellent telephone manner and excellent written communication skills.
- First rate organisational, administration and communication skills and someone who can work under their own initiative.
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable.
- Experienced in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), WordPress, Campaign Monitor (or similar programmes)
This role will require you to work outside normal office hours including some evenings and weekends. Flexibility and commitment to the role is essential.
In return, we will offer you a vibrant and exciting place to work with a highly enthusiastic management team who will assist you in excelling in your passion within Rockwater and the prospect of future ventures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience – this is a mid-level role
Schedule: 8 hour shifts / evenings / weekends / weekdays